To receive and send fax messages, your mailbox and your recipient’s mailbox must have fax capability.
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 8 0 for Mailbox Options, then 3 for Fax Options.
- To print all faxes at the same number, press 1 for Autoprint, then press 1 to turn it on or 2 to turn it off.
- To set a default number for printing faxes, press 2, enter the fax number, then press #.
- To print a separator page between faxes, press 7, then press 1 to turn this option on or 2 to turn it off.
- Press # to return to your messages.