CallPilot can notify you of new messages at a remote telephone number or pager.
To turn Remote Notification on and off:
- While logged in to you mailbox, press 8 5 for CallPilot Tools, the 2 for Remote Notification.
- Press 1 to turn it on or 2 to turn it off.
- Press 4 to return to your messages.
To change your telephone or pager number, message notification type, notification days, and notification times:
- In Remote Notification, press 5 to review your settings.
- Press 5 again to change the first setting.
- At each setting, change it if required, or press # to leave the setting without change. Press 3 to go to the next setting or press 1 to go to the previous setting.
- Press 6 to exit setup change
- Press 4 to return to your messages