When you log in to your mailbox, you are at your first new message. Messages can be voice, fax, or voice and fax. E-mail messages are in a separate list.
- Press 2 to play the current message.
- Press 6 to go to the next message.
- To disconnect, press 8 3, or hang up.
While playing a message:
- To skip back five seconds, press 1
- To skip forward five seconds, press 3
- To play the message slower, press 2 1
- To play the message faster, press 2 3
- To play the message softer, press 2 4
- To play the message louder, press 2 6
- To pause, press #; to continue, press 2
Deleting and restoring messages
Before, during, or after playing a message, press 7 6 to delete it. To restore a deleted message, including a message that has been auto-deleted by the system, return to the message and press 7 6