You can check to see if you have any new e-mails, then listen to the text content of an e-mail, or print it.
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 8 9. CallPilot starts to retrieve any new e-mails in your inbox.
- While you wait you can press 8 9 to return to your voice messages. When CallPilot tells you your e-mail messages are ready, press 8 9 again.
- Listen to the header details of your first new e-mail, then listen to it or press 6 to go the next new e-mail.
- Press 2 to listen to the text content of the message.
- Use the standard playback commands to pause, skip back or forward, and change your speed and volume. See Playing your messages.
- To mark the e-mail for deletion, press 7 6.
- To print an e-mail at a fax machine, press 7 7. See Printing fax messages.
- Press 8 9 to return to your voice messages.
Note: To reply to your e-mail or compose new e-mails, you must log in to your e-mail through your computer. If you change your e-mail password, you must update it on the CallPilot Features page in My CallPilot.