You can create up to 99 personal distribution lists, and record a name to identify each list. Each personal distribution list can contain up to 200 entries.
You can enter all of the same types of addresses to which you can send a composed message, except other personal distribution lists.
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 8 5 for CallPilot Tools, then 5 for Distribution Lists.
- To play a summary of all your lists, press *
- Enter a number from 1 to 99, then press #
- Press 9 if you want to record a name to help you identify this list in the future. At the prompt, press 5, record the list name, then press #
- Press 5 to start entering addresses into the list.
- Enter the first address, then press # in the same way you address a message.
- Continue to enter addresses, pressing # after each one.
- To cancel the last number you entered, press 0 #
- When the list is complete, press #
- Press 4 to return to your messages.