To compose a message, you address it, record a message, then send it. You can address a message to mailbox numbers, distribution list numbers, users on other networks, external telephone numbers, faxphones, and spelled names.
- While logged in to your mailbox, press 7 5
- Enter the first address, then press #. You can enter more addresses followed by #. (To cancel an address press 0 #)
- When you have finished, press # again.
- Press the 5. At the tone, record your message, then press #.
- To play the message, press 2
- To add options and attachments, press 7 0, then Urgent 1, Private 4, Acknowledgement 5, Timed delivery 6, and Add attachment 7.
- Press 7 9 to send the message.