LinkedIn Learning is provided free of charge to UNT System students, faculty and staff. You can browse through more than 10,000 courses. With the upgrade, in addition to the English library, you have our multi-language access for courses in - German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
Through the video-based instructions students, faculty and staff can learn new business technology and creative skills. Each course is a series of short videos, so users can learn at their own pace and on their own time. All videos are viewable on computers or via LinkedIn Learning’s mobile app for iPhone, iPad or Android. For a great overview, watch the How to Use LinkedIn Learning course. If you have any questions or need help, please contact the UNTS service desk at 940.565.4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From this upgrade, users can expect constant updates to both the platform and the learning content.
LinkedIn Learning benefits for Faculty and Staff
- Access a wide range of topics and subject categories
- Supplement coursework
- Maximize instructional time
- Search course transcripts for quick answers
- Download exercise files that reinforce retention
Promote a Culture of Learning
The convenience of LinkedIn Learning allows users to access courses and advance their knowledge on any device.
Connect your LinkedIn Account
Connecting your LinkedIn Account will allow you to gain access to multiple new quality of life features.
Sort through and access content more easily with the new site layout.
LinkedIn Learning benefits for Students
- Take notes and return to where you left off
- Search transcripts to find answers quickly
- Get help on a course topic or application
- Build on what you learn in class
- Add new skills to your resume