McAfee anti-malware software is free for students, faculty, and staff with a valid EUID.
- AMD or Intel processor running at a minimum of 1GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- Minimum 2GB free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1(32-bit and 64-bit)
- Apple MacOS v10.13 (High Sierra) or higher
- Download McAfee Stinger to check for any virus infections
- Remove any existing antivirus software
- Download the latest updates for your McAfee anti-malware product
By downloading McAfee software, you agree that:
- Neither UNT System nor McAfee offer technical support for security software distributed by UNT System. McAfee’s help pages provide limited support.
- UNT System is not responsible for any undesirable results from installing or using this product.
To download McAfee Endpoint Security or Endpoint Protection, select which version, click on the download button, and a prompt will appear for you to enter your EUID and password. After entering your password, the download will automatically start.
Check your browser’s default save location for the software if you passed authentication but don’t see the file.
Select the type of McAfee AntiVirus you wish to download:
Don’t know your EUID or password?
Contact your campus helpdesk with questions or problems.
Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.