Having Trouble Connecting?
Try these suggestions first:
- Turn your cellphone or wireless device completely off and back on
- Check to see if your password expired or changed
- If your password contains a percent sign (%) or question mark (?) you’ll need to change it, as those characters don’t work with some devices
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled on your cellphone or wireless device
- Set up your wireless device for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
iOS and Mac
Contact Us for Help
After hours, submit a Service Now ticket.