Eduroam is a secure wireless network dedicated to students, researchers, faculty, and the global academic community. It’s available to all active students, faculty, and staff of UNT.
Connect to eduroam
The geteduroam app provides an easy way to set up your device using the eduroam CAT profile for UNT. Read more about geteduroam.
The eduroam Companion app provides a global map of eduroam hotspots worldwide. View them on the map, get directions to the nearest eduroam access point, or share the information to other apps.
Acceptable Use Policy
By connecting with eduroam, you agree to:
- Always comply with local laws that regulate the use of eduroam.
- Not use the eduroam service for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
- Respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
- Protect your access credentials (e.g., private keys or passwords).
- Use the eduroam service at your own risk. There is no guarantee that eduroam is available at any time.
You are liable for the consequences of violating any of these conditions.
The access-granting bodies and resource providers are entitled to regulate, suspend, or terminate your access within their domain of authority, and you will immediately comply with their instructions.
Logged information is only used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring, and security purposes.