Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that helps your team and class stay organized and have conversations—all in one place. Here's a quick look at Microsoft Teams.
Click here to join the UNT World Teams Community
From any device, navigate to https://teams.microsoft.com/. You can use Teams in your browser (if supported) or you'll be prompted to download your device-specific Teams application.
- Teams on the go - Using the Teams app on your mobile device allows you to check messages or participate in meetings while you are on the go. Here are some quick tips on using Teams on a mobile device.
With chat, you can have private one-on-one or group conversations and make video calls with other Microsoft Teams users.
- Start a chat in Teams - Learn how to start a chat in Teams. Easily search for people in the directory and chat away.
Set up a delegate to take your calls - Add a delegate to answer or make calls on your behalf in Teams.
Teams meetings are a great way to come together with your colleagues and classmates from anywhere in the world. Meetings can be scheduled from your calendar or spontaneously using the Meet Now option!
- Join a Teams meeting
- Schedule a Teams meeting from Outlook
- Schedule a Teams meeting from the Outlook Web App
- Schedule a Teams meeting within Teams
- Online Appointment Scheduling
Work together using your favorite Office apps for web including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.