How do I get tiles to open on a mobile device?
Some Apple devices may not open a new window when you click on certain tiles. For Safari to open the new window, you must disable the popup blocker in settings. Note: Doing this DOES NOT allow popups to open without your approval. This will show you a prompt that asks for confirmation before opening the popup window.
- Click the settings icon.
- Scroll down and click Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle for Block Pop-ups to unselect.
- Reopen Safari.
- Navigate back to the tile you were trying to access.
- You will now see a prompt when clicking on the tile.
- Click Allow.
As a manager, how can I filter by my employees?
You may see employees you don’t manage on certain pages. You can adjust this by creating a filter for just your employees. To do so:
- Go to the NavBar
- Click the Navigator
- Within the Navigator, click on Manager Self Service > Time Management > Manager Search Options
- Under the Employee Selection Criteria, scroll down to find Supervisor ID and Reports To Position Number. Note: you will need to enter both of these for this to work properly. If you don't know one of these numbers, refer to your paystub.
- Ensure that the check box for "Include in Criteria" is checked and the drop down for "Include in List" says "Include Code Only".
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.