McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8i software is available for free download below. A valid EUID is required to download.
Microsoft Windows Requirements:
- Pentium or Celeron processor running a minimum of 350mhz
- 256MB of RAM
- Minimum 450MB free disk space
- Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 7 or higher
McAfee VirusScan for Mac 9.2.0 : OS X 10.6+
- Apple Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Intel®-based Macintosh
- 1gb RAM
- Remove any existing virus scanning products (Norton, PC-cillin, clamAV, F-secure, etc)
- (Windows Only) Download the McAfee Stinger program and run it to check for any existing virus infections on your computer
- Download the latest updates for VirusScan (which it should do by default)
By Downloading McAfee VirusScan you agree to the following:
- Neither UNT System nor McAfee offer technical support for VirusScan products distributed by UNT System. McAfee's help pages provide limited support.
- UNT System is not responsible for any undesirable results from installing or using this product.
To download McAfee VirusScan, select the operating system type, click on the download button, and a prompt will appear for you to enter your UNT EUID and password. After entering your password, the download will automatically start.
Check your browser's default save location for the software if you passed authentication but don't see the file.
Select the type of McAfee AntiVirus you wish to download:
Your username and password are passed through a secure link (https), despite this page's URL appearing insecure (http).